2017 Rotary Craft Beer Bus Tour
It's time to taste some craft beer!
Welcome! Below you will find details about the upcoming South Everett-Mukilteo Rotary Craft Beer Bus Tour on Saturday, June 3rd. We appreciate your generous donation and look forward to hosting you on this fun experience. Scroll down for tour details.
When: Saturday, June 3rd from Noon(sharp) to 5pm(ish)
Where: We'll depart from the Mukilteo Train Station (920 First Street, Mukilteo, WA 98275) at 12pm SHARP!
What: We'll hop aboard a chartered bus and be whisked away to the production facilities of three stellar Snohomish County craft beer makers. We'll spend about an hour at each location. You'll get a behind-the-scenes tour of the craft beer production process, an in-depth backstory from each brewery, and the opportunity to taste a handful artfully-crafted brews. We'll then return to Mukilteo Station by 5pm.
Can't remember how many tickets you purchased? No sweat. Just send me an email (email@example.com) or shoot me a call (425.405.5257) to confirm.
Know someone that wants to join? We have about a few tickets remaining. If you (or someone you know) would like to buy a ticket, click here: http://bit.ly/RotaryCraftBeerTour2017
I look forward to spending the day with you on what is sure to be a very fun event!
Cheers & Beers,
Sean Straub | Rotary Craft Beer Bus Tour Guide
Some things to note:
- This is a 21+ event. ID's will be checked before boarding the bus.
- Please wear closed-toed shoes. We'll be surrounded by big, heavy brewery production equipment.
- Snacks (think pretzels, chips, and water) will be provided. Food items can be purchased at the 2nd and 3rd stops. There are also some great options for dinner once you're back in Mukilteo. Ivar's and Diamond Knot are within walking distance and Arnie's, Sully's, John's Grill, The Lodge, Kostas, Amici Bistro, Sabor A Mexico, and Brooklyn Bros Pizza are just up the hill.
- Park in the angled spots at Mukilteo Station (920 First Street). They're free! Pay attention to parking signs, as some parking along 1st Street and Front Street is paid parking. The bus will pick us up near Mukilteo Station.
- The bus leaves at 12pm sharp–with or with you–so don't be late!
Start: Mukilteo Train Station // 920 First Street // Mukilteo
We'll get a behind-the-scenes look at the production facilities of one of SnoCo's largest and most successful breweries all while sipping samples of their de-lish beer.
Sound to summit
Head brewer Grady Warnock will give us a guided tour of his brewing process at one of Snohomish's first craft breweries to make it big.
At Large just celebrated their first birthday in Everett and we couldn't be happier. Their fantastic selection of hand-crafted micros keep us coming back often!